Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Monday, April 13, 2015

Review: Freeman Feeling Beautiful Clay Mask Mint & Lemon

Assalamualaikum and hello guys!


Back again with reviews on beauty products. Tu je yang aku rajin nak buat. I haven't write any TV series reviews but I think there'll be coming soon. Tengoklah kalau rajin. Heh.

Okay so now, I nak cakap pasal face mask. Ni bukan surgical face mask tau. Ni face mask hat untuk kecantikkan yewww. Sorry I've been snoozing lately. Tapi aku dah set in mind dah, sebulan sekali harus buat review on something, anything. I'm not busy, aku malas je. Hahaha. Busy dengan cucu lah apa lah. So yeah. Lets get started.

PRODUCT INFO

This lemony cool clay mask delivers relief from inflammation caused by breakouts. Clays absorb oils to minimize shine and large pores. Mint and Lemon cool and refresh. Perfect for breakout prone and oily skin. (source)

Key Ingredients:
Mint Extract, Lemon Extract, Kaolin Clay (source)

Ambik gambar ni lepas mandi, tu yang jari berkedut -_-

So I bought this like few months ago, mula-mula aku pakai like every single night (for 2 weeks) sebab aku nak cuba tengok ada beza ke tak like lulz. Well, the only thing yang aku noticed was my skin felt very soft and refreshed after I cuci the mask off. I don't see any difference on my pores ke apa ke, but tu jela. It's calming, maybe. Bila letak mask tu my zits takde lah macam sawan babi nak tumbuh sana sini.

Honestly, I love this mask even though macam takde pape changes ke aku yang tak perasan entah lah. The smell is very very the nice you know. Would like to try charcoal or mud mask, tapi taktau nak beli yang mana. Sebab Origins punya charcoal mask MURAH sangat. Hahahaha. Plus I bought a pure european clay, tapi sangat lah power benda alah tu. Lepas cuci muka mesti muka merah-merah. Muka aku sensitip sangat takleh pakai yang power punya. Haha.

But you know what, I will share with you guys next month on my new skincare routine. Haa kau. Macam artis sangat. Tapi serius I think my skin complexion is getting better. Tapi of course aku nak tunggu sebulan baru boleh bagitau jadi ke tidak, heh you see la you see la next month I tell you!

Overall, i bagi 3.5 out of 5 stars, just because I don't see any difference on my skin and whatnot. Tapi sebab bau and lepas pakai tu rasa kulit mcm kulit baby, so there you go. 3.5 ada jugak lah kan daripada takde. LOL. Would like to try Freeman's other products, I heard good things about their products tapi kat Malaysia macam tak banyak sangat produk diorang. Well, I'd loved to try them all. Kalau dapat. Pssshhh. Okay itu saja untuk bulan ni. Kahkah. Sorry lah aku malas, biasalah melayu. LULZ

Semoga review ini dapat menolong anda dalam mencari mask yang sesuai untuk kulit anda semua. Terima kasih kerana membaca.


-pah


3 comments: