Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, August 27, 2015

My "No Makeup" But Obviously Wearing Makeup Look

Assalamualaikum and hello ladies!


So I've got tons of requests on how do I do my "no makeup" makeup look. (perasan je macam beauty gurus konon banyak request lulz) I've been meaning to post this like early of August but I was so freaking busy plus aku actually dah pon took photos and everything but it didn't turn out great... The natural lighting was just off... So I did a new one. Which is simpler. But still, obviously I'm wearing makeup on muh face.


If you ask me which one do I prefer, a classic no makeup makeup or the no makeup makeup but hey there's obviously something on muh face, it's the latter one. Why would I want to look natural with makeup? Makeup is never the natural you know? 

Now for this "no makeup" makeup look, the stuff that I skipped is only primer & foundation. Kalau pagi, kadang-kadang aku pakai jugak primer. Tengoklah rajin ke tidak. Hahaha. And this look here only took me about 5-10mins depending on my mood. LOL. 


First I prep my face with moisturizer lepas tu letak primer. Then I apply my concealer lah macam biasa. Concealer used was the Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Light Medium. Kalau after solat kt office, aku pakai LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Creamy Beige. I love that SOB. Tapi dah nak habis dah omg need to repurchase balik. Ok let me explain something here, I know the concealer looked a bit too much but... I have like so many flaws nak kena cover you know. I am very insecure you know!


Selepas itu, kita set set lah. Eh bukan sek sek kito, set your concealer ok. With powder ok. I'm using Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in 04 Perfect Beige. Kadang-kadang aku still pakai my Revlon loose powder but I actually like this Essence compact powder. It is quite mild... I love it. So aku set my concealer with it or in other words put them all over muh fricking face.


I also contour my nose a bit... You know... Asian nose... I'm using Sleek Face Form in Light. The contour shade is more on the warm side, aku rasa boleh buat as bronzer. But for this so called tutorial purpose, I'm using it as a contour on my Asian nose... LOL. For these chubby cute cheeks (perasan ewww) I'm using Essence Silky Touch Blush in Adorable.



You know there are some days yang kita rasa macam mata tengah tah pape. Then again for this so called tutorial, I did apply some eyeshadows from the Maybelline The Nudes palette. I use shade 1 (also in my inner corner and as my browbone highlighter, tak nampak sangat pon but ada la sheen sikit-sikit) & 3 for my entire eye and shade no 5 in my crease to define it. I only use them like really light-handed. Hence the "no makeup" makeup. DUH. Hahahahha. Also did my brows as usual with my fave brow pencil from Catrice. Of course you can put on mascara if you like. Hey, you do you. Ok? You do whatever the heck you want. Girl power!


My finished look tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

All products used are affordable and you can purchase them dekat Guardian, Watson. For Sleek & Wet n Wild, I purchased them from Luxola. For Golden Rose, you guys can buy them on Golden Rose Malaysia website. 

If you guys wanna start small, just use whatever you can. Concealer, compact powder, blush pon dah cukup. Tapi macam aku sebab aku dah lepas beginner phase, I feel like I want to do more. Ya know.

Tips for beginners: Do whatever stuff you're comfortable with. Tak perlu go overboard or trying too hard. Just remember, LESS IS MORE. As long as you know which side of your face yang kena highlight the most then you should be fine. But please, LESS IS MORE. Eyebrow tak perlu fill in sampai jadi kotak 4 segi ok? And this look for sure boleh match with dark/bright lipsticks. Hey, do whatever you want people don't really care as long as you don't look like a freaking zombie.

So yeah that's it guys. Let me know what look should I do next... Pffffftttttt

I hope you enjoy this... Whatever... Thing... Ok.... Bye.....


-iffahs


Products used:
Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream
Catrice Prime & Fine Anti-Red Base
Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Light Medium
Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in Perfect Beige
Sleek Face Form in Light
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Adorable
Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in Don't Let Me Brow'n
Maybelline The Nudes palette
Catrice All-Round Mascara
Golden Rose Lipliner in 228
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Bare it All

Tools:
BH Cosmetics Flat Top Brush - to blend concealer
Real Techniques Contour Brush - to set my concealer
Bella Blush Brush - for blush
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush - apply eyeshadow all over my eyes
Zoeva 221 Luxe Soft Crease - for my crease

2 comments: