Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Review: Biore Makeup Remover Perfect Cleansing Water

Assalamualaikum and haluuu ladies!


As you all know, this Biore makeup remover is quite popular. People are raving about it, as my duty is to buy things that are raved / hyped about so... Yeahhhh. Let's start~

PRODUCT INFO

- Revitalizing formula that wipes off makeup instantly
- Formulated with Miceller Technology to effectively dissolves & removes all makeup even waterproof mascara with less tugging, leaves skin completely clean
- Also Alcohol-free, Oil-free, Colourant-Free & Fragrance-free, less hassle to skin, simply wipe off, no need to rinse-off
- Furthermore, it's enhanced with soluble collagen for bouncy firm skin; Japan Natural Mineral Water to hydrate skin & White Tea Extract for brighter skin.

Direction for Use: Pump an appropriate amount onto cotton and gently wipe off with no scrubbing. Change cotton & repeat until cotton remains clean after wiping.

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-12 Laurate, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, PEG-8, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, o-Cymen-5-ol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Soluble Collagen, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

Caution: If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. If the liquid irritates your eyes, rinse immediately with water. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.


REVIEW

I bought the small one sebab aku takut it won't work for me. So after few tries sampai tinggal setengah botol, I think it's safe to say that I, am, in, LOVE, with it. Hahaha. OMG this thing is heaven sent. Smells nice, floral scent yang lembut not that overpowering. It is not feels exactly like water, for me it's a bit oily. Sikit lah. Sikit je. 

This really works on waterproof mascaras, any eyeliner yang susah nak tanggal ke. Yeah this works like magic! And the most important thing, it does not irritate my eyes. Kalau aku nak bersihkan eye makeup, kalau pakai other makeup cleanser I have to be careful sebab kadang-kadang bila termasuk mata jadi pedih. But this one memang tak. I will totally repurchase the full size bottle once I finished my other makeup cleansers. LOL


Left pic: all the stuff that needs to be rubbed off
Middle pic: swiped cotton pad once
Right pic: after few swipes, no hard work needed

Final verdict: Of course cleansing water memang akan cepat run out, but if you have sensitive eyes, I recommend this product. It's great in removing eye makeup, so yeah. 2 thumbs up!


Rating: ★★★★☆


So that's it guys. I hope this helps you in any way. Huehuehue thank you for reading :)



-iffahs


More info:

No comments:

Post a Comment