Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Review: Sephora Collection Triple Action Cleansing Water

Assalamualaikum and hello muh beautiful readerssss <3


It is Tuesday! Pffft still a long way to the weekend. Well whatever. Hahaha so I know I was like "omg I don't think I can post for like a week" but hey. Nasib baik aku in the mood untuk makeup tebal-tebal for this demo and previous post, Wet n Wild lipstick swatch. (If you haven't check em out yet, CLICK HERE) Like hey, like killing two birds with one fucking stone. *claps for myself* Cleansing water is so in-trend right now, I feel like if I don't try all of the cleansing water, I would be totally lost ya know.

PRODUCT INFO

What it is:
A no-rinse micellar cleansing water with a texture ideal for delicate skin.

What it is formulated to do:
This product cleanses the face and eyes effectively in one simple step. Its soap-free formula features cleansing spheres that effectively capture and eliminate impurities and makeup. It also includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. The 13.5 oz bottle features a cleverly designed pump dispenser. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is dermatologically- and ophthalmologically-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers.

INGREDIENTS

- HydroSenn+: Moisturizes intensely. A polysaccharide derived from an Indian plant (cassia angustifolia), this ingredient forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface to retain water for optimal moisture that lasts all day.
- Calendula Extract: Provides soothing and healing properties.
- Panthenol: Promotes natural cell renewal and provides moisturizing action.
- Zinc Gluconate: Provides astringent properties.

Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propanediol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 184, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT.

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

REVIEW

So, hehe. Ayat aku selalu start "bought because blablabla" well memang selalu pon pengaruh beauty vloggers kot. Takleh nak buat apa. Hahahah. I can't remember which beauty gurus yang suka this cleansing water. Plus, I've read some good reviews, of course. You remember my review for the Sephora cleansing gel, the one I hated the most? Yea still hate that one. Didn't use it at all. I might give it away to my sister. LOL. Pffft off topic.

Yes, I am in the "cleansing/micellar water" craze/trend. LOL. Not ashamed to admit it. I think they are great inventions. LOL. I don't like the sticky or greasy feeling kalau pakai other makeup remover kan kadang-kadang oil based lah apa lah kan. So that's a no no.

So far I have tried 4 cleansing water including this Sephora one. I've tried Biore Makeup Remover Perfect Cleansing Water, Maybelline Clean Express Miracle Water & The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. The Body Shop one is not exactly "cleansing water" but since it is so watery I consider it as a cleansing water. Even though it's not. Kot. Whatever. LOL

The consistency of the Sephora cleansing water is like an oily water. Not that oily lah but I can say that it has the same consistency as the Biore Perfect Cleansing Water. It is not like water 100% like the Maybelline one. The Maybelline one feels literally like... You've guessed it. WATER. And this one has a bit oil in it I think. LOL. Ok baru perasan dekat Ingredients dia ada "Hydrogenated Castor Oil" so that explains it. LOL.

Demo below:
Waterproof mascara & heavy liners. Not makeup remover's bestfriend.

Soak some cotton pads and leave em on your eyes for few seconds

And it's easily removed. Without having to tug your eyes and whatnot.


How effective is it? Safe to say that it's quite effective. I still have the Maybelline one but I always go back to this bottle. I don't know why. It does have fragrance, so if you are sensitive to fragrance, you should stay away or you can try them first... Or smell first... Ok... However you like. It does stings a bit but it's not that bad like you really need to wash your eyes ASAP. Still bearable lah kot. Anything hanging out at your eye area, this water is like bombastic. It does not remove 100% but can say that it is up to 95% maybe? LOL.

As a cheapo, I think this product is a bit overpriced. 50ml bottle pon RM20 something. Yang ni aku beli mahal jugak lah, it was RM43. But the 400ml bottle is only RM65. More economical kalau beli the biggest bottle tu. I might repurchase the big bottle but I have to see dulu tahan lama ke tak yang 200ml ni. LOL.

Final thoughts: I really love this cleansing water. I might repurchase it in the future but I'll see lah whether the value berbaloi ke tak. Huhuhu. Overall I really love it! It smells great, it's quite effective in removing your makeup so 2 thumbs up!

Rating: ★★★★☆ 


So yeah. That's all for tonight. Thank you for reading.


-iffahs


Other cleansing water reviews, click here

MOOAAARRR LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment