Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Thursday, December 31, 2015

December 2015 Favourites

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely readers.


Tomorrow, we are going to enter a new year. Yayyyy!

It's that time of the month! Hohohohoho. No, not talking bout any lady parts here, I'm talkin bout faves post yall! Okay, uhm... Hehe. Told ya earlier this Dec fave post will be looooooong.

I'm sooo excited. So let's!

Makeup faves




So uhm... Eheeee. I ordered this Lorac PRO Palette couple of months ago and it just so... complicated. The parcel got stuck with Customs and all. It's just messy. But thank god this baby finally arrived before my birthday. It's just, LOVE. I'm glad I bought it even though wasn't sure I'm gonna like it or not. But I love it. Very pigmented and the quality is greaaaat. I love it, I will post a full review soon so just wait for it lor. Fave shades: Lt Bronze, Espresso, Mauve, Sable, Taupe & Champagne. Haven't tried to play with other shades yet so yeah. Just wait for the full review kayyhh.


Totally into the L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in W4. I don't know why I didn't discover this earlier. LOL. It doesn't have full coverage but I can survive by using this only on my face. Gives pretty decent coverage. I used it with damp beauty sponge.

Again, was thinking to splurge on something for my birthday so I bought the Benefit Hoola Bronzer and damn son. There's a reason why it is overhyped. It's an amazing product. Not too warm, not too grey. It's just the most perfect bronze tone for fair skin. Some bronzers can really make you look like a freaking oompa loompa but this doesn't. Totally recommend it. And of course you can contour with it... So yeah. LOL



In my previous haul post, I hauled some Sigma stuff. Heh. Out of the 3, I frequently use the Sigma Large Angled Contour F40 Brush and Sigma Gel Liner in Wicked. I use the brush for bronzing and contouring, oh my god. It's just perfect. I really love it. Since it's not tapered so it's pretty convenient for contouring. More like a soft contouring stuff... Kalau nak chiseled contour you guys can use the Zoeva 109. Not sure Sigma punya yang mana tapi macam tu lah. Hohoh. The other item that caught my heart is the gel liner. OMG. I never thought gel liner was this easy to apply. Kalau aku tau, I would've rock winged liners every single freaking day. I freaking hate liquid liners because I have tremors so my hands are quite unstable sometimes. Kalau pakai eyeliner je mesti tak on fleek but when I use this, always on fleek yall. Love it! I used it in this photo on Instagram.


Lipsticks! I have lots of em. LOL. Not a lot but more than 1 kira banyak lah kan. LOL. First is the Maybelline Velvet Matte in MAT12. This shade is super gorgeous, it's the perfect nude. It's not as drying as other liquid lipsticks but it's not long lasting but it's just so pretty I don't care bout the formula. LOL. Second one would be the ZA Vibrant Moist Lipstick. TBH, I don't really like ZA Cosmetics makeup... I don't know. LOL. But this lipstick is bae. Perfect brown nude, this is definitely not a matte lipstick so it's very moisturizing on your lips. It's not creamy, it's just perfect. I love it. Has gorgeous shades but I don't think I'm gonna buy more lipsticks... Pah please. LOL. Of course I included them in the My Top Wearable / Everyday Lipsticks ok you guys can check em out here okay. Of course other links I will put em below. LOL.


If you can see here the ZA BE222 is kinda dupe for Mac Kinda Sexy o_O
ZA BE222 has brown undertone and formula wise, it is a cream finish.

More lipstickssss. Hahahahah I'm sorry! LOL. Third one, Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick in no 10. OH MY GOD. This lipstick had been sold out for such a long time and when I saw it on the website, I just have to freaking have it. It is such a gorgeous warm pink shade? I think. LOL. Oh and it is a dupe for the Colourpop Frida. Not that same but almost similar. Will include swatches for all of the lipsticks so yeah. Don't worry. Last one, LOL. It's this beautiful Mac Kinda Sexy. It is a coral nude with a bit of peachy pink in it. It's gorgeous. I bought it because so many people said it's a beautiful nude lipstick. I can't stop wearing it. I love it. Oh and it is a matte formula but it's not really dry. The formula is almost similar as the Golden Rose Velvet Matte lipsticks. Not too drying on the lips.


Dupe alert! Frida has more peach than GR 10 and GR 10 is a bit deeper than Frida but they're pretty much the same...............

** At this point I just realized I didn't include the Colourpop Lippie Stix -_-


Anyways, another fave lipstick is the Colourpop Lippie Stix in Frida. I got it from The Pop Box November, you guys can check it out here. I really love this shade, it is super gorgeous. But it can look too pink on me so I rarely use it. Hahaha. But I love it. Colourpop Lippie Stix are to die for but since our Ringgit dropped, I think it is more worthy to buy a Mac lipstick than the Colourpop ones. :/

Other beauty faves



I am in love with the Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask. The texture, ahh everything lah is just perfect. It's not as drying as other clay mask that I've tried previously. Don't worry I will post a full review on this products soon. He he he.

Got myself the Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Aqua Kiss. I just want some body spray ya know. The Body Shop ones are just so pricey, dah la tak besar. Yang VS ni at least 250ml, lagi banyak lah. Yeah it's not cheap but you get your money worth.

I mentioned like a long time ago that I wanted to try the Vaseline spray lotion and I actually bought it like a few months ago. Masa tu ada buy 1 free 1 if I'm not mistaken so aku share dengan adik aku. Hoho. I actually like this more than the Palmer's one. Yang Palmer's tu, too oily for my liking.


Random faves


Okay, I cheated. I just bought this like recently but I just got to feature it here coz it's fricking awesome. It's this Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candle in Mango Dragon Fruit. OMG I really love it. I only bought this because it was 50% off... It's freaking pricey okay. RM135 for one candle... Good lord. Nasib ada sale, hahaha still expensive tapi okay lagi. Yankee Candle mahal sangat. Iols kedekut. Ahhhh best best. Baru lah beauty guru cani. LOL.

Not watching a lot of TV shows but I have been enjoying Dr Ken and omg Ken Jeong is just... EEEEE. Nak cekik-cekik. He is funny as f. So yeah. That show is fricking hilarious. You guys should watch it. LOL.

I do not have new favourite songs. It's still the same as last few months LOL. But I started to listen to Rihanna's old songs like Unfaithful, Hard, Umbrella. I used to love Rihanna... Hahaha. So yeah. And few other mainstream songs, just a few old songs here and there. Nothing specific. LOL.


So yeah. I guess that's all I wanted to share. So I hope you enjoy it and HAPPY FRICKING NEW YEAR!


-iffahs


MOOOARAARARRARARARRA
Lorac website
ZA Cosmetics website
Maybelline Velvet Matte Liquid Lip Color - Website, Guardian
Golden Rose website
Mac Cosmetics - Website, Makeup Alley
Innisfree - Makeup Alley, Hermo
Victoria's Secret website
Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour Brush - Website, Luxola
Sigma Gel Liner - Website, Luxola
Vaseline Spray Lotion - Watson's, Guardian
Bath and Body Works - Website, Review

No comments:

Post a Comment