Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Friday, March 25, 2016

Makeup Look of the Week (3rd week of March 2016)

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful ladies!


Well. This post was supposed to be up on Wednesday. But I forgot about it and yesterday pon busy so... Yeah. Hahahah. I apologize for the late update. Anyways. To be honest, I don't really know what to write and I was like out of fricking idea. So I was like, uhm why don't I share my makeup look of the week. I can't do fricking makeup tutorials because I'm just so bad at it... Hahaha. Whatever, filming a tutorial is fricking hard.


I was going for "burgundy, burnt red" kinda stuff but things happened... So this happened......





For this look, I actually wanted to do a pop of color but clearly Pah is no pro. I don't really know what I was doing half way. Hahahahahah. But I think they looked pretty good right?? PLS SAY YES



I used those 2 shades in my crease and put more of that burgundy red (Maple) in the outer corner. To darken it up, I used black eyeshadow from the Sunset palette

Shades name/details, refer here: Plump Cheeks



Then, I apply the shade (x above). Temptalia described it as a "vibrant red with warm, orange undertones and a frosted, slightly metallic finish". Such a beautiful shade.

Oh shoot! I forgot to put "X" on the orange shade as well. LOL. The orange shade I used for my undereyes for pop of color. Pfffft. Funny eyh. Described as "an intense and incredibly bright tangerine orange that leans yellow".

Shades name/details, refer here: Temptalia



Then I don't know why but I feel like putting something silvery in my inner corner and at the middle of my eyelids so I put "Pretty in Paris" shade (x above), described as "a bright, light silver with a frosted, metallic finish".

I didn't really like how it turned out but... Whatever.

I did put the Essence 3D Eyeshadow on top of the "Pretty in Paris" shade just to tone the silver-ish down? I guess? LOL I don't know. But something like that.

Shades name/details, refer here: Temptalia




Final look.

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Products used:
L'Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer - Review
Bourjois Air Mat Foundation - 03 - Review
Collection Concealer - Cool Medium 2
Revlon True Complexion Loose Powder
The Balm Bahama Mama
Golden Rose Powder Blush - Peach Glaze
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft & Gentle
Nyx Eyebrow Kit - Dark Brown
Sigma Gel Liner - Black
Essence 3D eyeshadow - Irresistible Caramel Cream 
Essence Plump No Clump
Makeup Revolution Lipstick - Divine
Mac Sheen Supreme - Gotta Dash!

Related links:
Top 10 Favourite Lipsticks
My Makeup Stash: Mascaras
My Makeup Stash: Bronzers, Contour Kits & Highlighters



So yeah.

I hope you enjoy this post.... Uhm. Ok.

Thank you for reading! <3


.iffahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment