Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review: Nivea Bright Acne Oil Control Makeup Clear Cleansing Water

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely beautiful ladies <3


Back at it again with another cleansing water review. Hahaha. Who doesn't love cleansing water? I love em a lot. Okay so today I want to share my thoughts on this Nivea Bright Acne Oil Control Makeup Clear Cleansing Water. Goddang the product name is so fricking long but whatever. So yeah let's get on it.

PRODUCT INFO

For normal to oily acne prone skin

This innovative formula cleanses and removals all kinds of make up even on eye area without leaving skin feeling greasy.

It cleanses deeply while moisturising and refreshing skin with its effective yet mild cleansing complex and does not leave residues (Colourants, perfume, alcohol, parabens and silicone). Skin looks radiant, mattified and water-like.

Application: Gently apply to skin with cotton pad while keeping eyes closed.

Skin compatibility dermatologically and opthalmologically approved

INGREDIENTS

Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 124, Trisodium EDTA, Decyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Acetate, Propylene Glycol

Reference (source from Skindeep)
Low Hazard
Moderate Hazard
High Hazard

REVIEW

I cannot find any info on the product, only from Nivea Thailand... in Thai... Yeah. Okay.

I couldn't remember what was the conversation is all about but it was basically about cleansing water and one of my Twitter follower mentioned Nivea cleansing water. So I was like skeptical at first, to be honest I don't use/like Nivea beauty products because my skin was reacting badly with the brand. But I went to Watson's (macam biasa) and I saw it and the price is not cheap but affordable lah so I was like, you know what f it. I'm just gonna try it coz who hates cleansing water. I don't. LOL.

I didn't see any travel bottle but they have 2 of these. One is for acne prone skin and another one is the Extra Bright for... Whitening I guess? I don't know lol. I bought the acne prone one because I don't need extra brightening? Takut mengelupas je. LOL.

First impression: The formula didn't feel like any other cleansing water, texture is much heavier. It's water but you know it's different. OMG how do I explain this. LOL. You know like a soap water, ahhh something like that. Wasn't so hard to remove eye makeup (with heavy coating of waterproof mascara).

It was a quite pleasant formula even though it's not watery as all of the other cleansing waters that I have tried. Oh and it doesn't sting my eyes! Which is great because my eyes are pretty sensitive. I think it works a little bit better than the Biore Perfect Cleansing Water.

Okay let's demo demo


Applied few coats of waterproof mascara


SO EASY TO REMOVE

Pros: Not greasy, doesn't sting my eyes, doesn't leave a film on the skin, lightweight but effective, affordable

Cons: Nothing I could think of.

Final thoughts: I know, you guys already knew it. I fricking love this cleansing water. Ahhh I just loooove everything about it. Works well on me, even though with waterproof makeup. I can't say that much, I am actually enjoying it!

Well, if you guys wonder how much it costs:-

It's almost half the price of the Sephora cleansing water (RM43 for 200ml - 0.215/ml) and it's retails at RM22.90 in a 200ml (0.114/ml) bottle. The Biore one retails at RM35.10 for 300ml (0.117/ml). If you guys wanted to know, the Maybelline one retails at RM19.90 for 120ml (0.165/ml). You be the judge. LOL. But who actually pay for the full price in Watson's and Guardian anyway? LOL

Rating: ★★★★☆



So yeah. I hope you guys enjoy this and I will see you next time thank you for reading bruv


-iffahs


MOOOAAAARRR


More cleansing water reviews here: CLEANSING WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment