Search This Blog

Featured Post

Q&A: Which of The Ordinary Serums That Are Suitable For My Skintype? / What Are Your Recommendations?

Assalamualaikum and hello my lovely Pah people So since I have been selling The Ordinary serums, a lot of people ask me which serum...

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Makeup Look of the Week (3rd week of May 2016)

Assalamualaikum and hello my beautiful readers!

So today I wanna share a soft pink/rose gold eyeshadow look with soft winged liner... So yeah. I don't think I have ever shared any soft makeup look... Let's get started!


Now, let's start with muh naked face yall!

I really wanted a rosey gold look, coz I think it's just classy and pretty ahhh! Love it!

It's really simple, no complicated steps at all!


Bare face, let's go!


Shades I used for this look, wow there was like only 4 shades. LOL

T-B: Rose gold eyeshadow from Sleek Sunset (primed with Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk), Rose gold eyeshadow with no primer underneath, Flesh - Warm flesh-tone eyeshadow from Sleek UMV2, Maple - orangey-red from Sleek UMV2, Paperbag - medium red-brown eyeshadow from Sleek UMV2


First, I primed my eyes with the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk


Then I took this rose gold shade and put it all over muh lids yall


Next, I blend this shade (Flesh) all over my crease. Love it as my transition shade

Sorry at that moment I forgot to take photos of the outcome :/


Next, I used this shade (Sable) and blend it in my crease, heavier in the outer corner.


To deepen it more, I took this Paperbag eyeshadow and packed it on where I put the Sable eyeshadow.

Then I blend them with Flesh eyeshadow until it's not harsh anymore.




Also blended the Sable & Paperbag on my lower lashes, like very light handed with it

I tightlined my lashes with Maybelline Masterliner in Brown because I don't want it to look harsh but it's quite dark... So... Yeah...


Then I took the black eyeshadow to make a soft winged liner coz I think it's like mehhh without eyeliner so yeah


Tadaaaa crooked winged liner is life

Oh and then in my inner corner, I applied The Balm Mary Lou Manizer


Finished look tadaaaaaaaa


So yeah. That is all.

Thank you for reading... LOL

.iffahs.


Products used:
Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette
Sleek Sunset palette
Sephora Collection 10HR Perfect Foundation
LA Girl Pro Conceal - Toast, Natural
Revlon Loose Powder
Mac MSF Natural - Light Plus
Benefit Cheekathon Kit - Hoola, Rockateur, Coralista
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Mac MSF - Soft & Gentle
Cyber Colors Auto Eyebrow Pen - Gray Brown
Kate Eyebrow Color - BR1
Essence All Eyes On Me Mascara
Essence Get BIG Lashes Mascara
Maybelline Masterliner - Brown
Essence Big Bright Eyes - Nude
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick - no 10 and top it off with no 30

No comments:

Post a Comment